- use city rail S2 directly from the airport basement to stop "Bahnhof Mitte" (17 min, runs every 30 min)
- then tram 6 direction "Niedersedlitz" from "Bahnhof Mitte" to "Kongresszentrum/Haus der Presse) or 7 min walk to ICD
- arrival at Dresden Main Station:
- city rail S2 direction "Airport" or tram 10 direction "Messe" to stop "Bahnhof Mitte", 7 min walk to ICD or
- tram 11 towards "Bühlau" to stop "Kongresszentrum", walk towards the bridge and turn right into and follow "Devrientstraße", ICD is directly in front of you
- arrival at station Dresden Neustadt:
- tram 6 direction "Wölfnitz" or tram 11 direction "Zschertnitz" to "Kongresszentrum/Haus der Presse", walk back towards the bridge and turn right into "Devrientstraße" or
- 15 min walk across the bridge over the Elbe with a great view on the baroque old city center and the ICD on the left side, turn left into "Devrientstraße"
- motorway A4: take exit 78 "Dresden Altstadt"
- turn right to B6 direction Dresden-Zentrum
- follow the signage towards the downtown area / Congress Center on the B6 highway for about 5 km (Meißner Landstraße - Hamburger Straße - Bremer Straße - Magdeburger Straße - Weißeritzstraße - Ostraufer)
- the ICD is on the left side, the entrance to the underground parking is in front of the building